Introduction: Virginia Dixon

(Virginia Dixon) #1

Hello everyone I am thankful to have the opportunity to join this platform -
I Work in the medical field and often deal with very complicated situations. I’m looking forward to formalizing admission into a community that offers resources that can help me help others.

(Marie Grace Willett) #2

Welcome Virginia!

I’m a newbie to this platform as well. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to live Christian beliefs in the very secular medical field.

Marie

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome to Connect, @Virginia_Dixon! I know that we have a number of medical professionals here in this community, each of whom seem to have a unique perspective on the “human condition,” if I may call it that, so I am excited to have you along in this community and to see your contributions!

If I may inquire a bit, what kind of “complicated situations” are you referencing? Is that medically complex? Socially complex? Some other kind of complexity? Or a combination of those complexities? Otherwise stated, I would love to hear more about what you do!

Again, welcome to our community here on Connect!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @Virginia_Dixon! We’re glad you’re here. I have a number of friends in the medical community (mainly ICU and emergency), and I have a great respect for them, as their job requires them to treat death as a task. Are you in the medical side of things yourself, or do you work in supporting those who on the front line, so to speak? :slight_smile: