Introduction: Vishal

(J Vishal Kumar) #1

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Vishal,

Welcome to the community! My guess is that this is a picture of you with Ravi? We’d love to hear more from you and look forward to discussions with you.

(J Vishal Kumar) #3

Hahahaha :joy: your guess is absolutely right Sir. I had that distinct honor way back in the year 2015.

(J Vishal Kumar) #4

Would love to be in touch with you Sir. Thank you for your kind words. Please do remember me in your prayers. Thank you.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @JVK! When was this photo of you and Ravi taken? Were you familiar with RZIM before that? Would love to hear a bit more about yourself when you get the chance!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Welcome to Connect, Vishal (@JVK)! I’m look forward to interact with you in this community and learn from you. :slight_smile:

(J Vishal Kumar) #7

Thanks ma’am. It was taken in 2015 ma’am, Ravi Sir had come to Hyderabad, India and of course I was familiar with RZIM way before that and hence the picture. :joy::grinning::heart_eyes:

Currently I’m pursuing my M.A in Media and Communications from the University of Hyderabad. Since my adolescent years I’ve been passionate about Apologetics and especially sharing the Gospel amongst the Muslims. I also had the privilege to attend the certificate course in apologetics from RCCA Chennai, I’m sure you know about it. And right now I’m just waiting to finish my academics and start working for the Lord. That’s pretty much about me. :grin::grinning: Please do remember me in your prayers. Thank you so much.

My regards to you and the entire RZIM family. :heart_eyes::heart:

(J Vishal Kumar) #9

Thank you Sir. I’d love to connect with you too.