Introduction: Vuyiswa B. Keyi

member_introductions

(Vuyiswa Keyi) #1

Hi everyone:
I feel so blessed to finally be connected to the RZIM Family. I just completed the Core Module and what an experience! I plan to take more courses from RZIM. I am from South Africa but am currently in Canada. Canada is my second home as I have lived here for several decades. My most challenging quest is to be able to have a supportive way of reaching African people who are still holding on to the traditional beliefs of ancestor worship. By the way, I’m also studying Biblical Hebrew! That is another incredible blessing. I look forward to sharing and learning from all of you in this community. Shalom!

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @vuyiswakeyi! We are glad you have found us here on Connect and am glad that the Academy has been a blessing to you and the ministry to which God has called you. Looking forward to learning with and from you!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @vuyiswakeyi. We are glad you chose to come alongside. Shalom right back at you. I trust your endeavors will be a blessing. Share often. I look forward to reading your posts.