Introduction: Yari

(Yajaira) #1

Hello!
My name is Yari. I live in the Bronx, New York. I am a widow with two young adult children. I work in a Christian School as an administrator.
I completed the core course at RZIM and read Ravi’s Jesus Among Other Gods. A friend recently lent me Nabeel’s Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus and it renewed my interest in apologetics. I am grateful for RZIM so I’m back for more. Looking forward to learning and leading others to Christ.
Yari

(SeanO) #2

Welcome @ygriffiths! So glad you are joining us here on Connect and excited to hear your enthusiasm for Jesus! This is a great place to help others grow in their walk by sharing what the Lord has done in your life and to ask any questions you may encounter in your own life or in the lives of those to whom you minister. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here. See you on the forums.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Hi there, Yari!! My name is Warner and I’m one of the moderators here. Welcome to Connect, sister! I’m also from NY; born in Brooklyn. Glad to have you here. Those two books you mentioned – along with maybe, “I Isaac, Take Thee Rebekah” and “The Lotus and The Cross” – are amongst my favorite books within the RZIM catalog. Again, welcome to Connect! It is my hope that this resource would be a blessing to you along your journey. Grace and peace!

(Jennifer Wilkinson) #4

Welcome, @ygriffiths! I’m so glad you’ve joined this forum. I’m very interested in apologetics material for children and young adults. I’d love to know your thoughts as a Christian school administrator. Does your school offer apologetics training to students? What do you see as the greatest needs of the students with whom you work?