Introduction: Yeddu Prasad

(Yeddu Prasad) #1

Hi everyone, My name is Yeddu Prasad. I am looking for answers to some questions that have been bothering me on Jesus, Trinity, purpose of my life, heaven and more. Hope I get some answers.

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @yeddu. Please pursue the questions you have. Many of the common questions about Jesus, the trinity, and such have been discussed on this forum. You may search key words, like “trinity,” and find them. If you need assistance or have questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Jesus and the biblical worldview have changed my life. When questions and doubts arise, especially when considering our origin, meaning in life, where morality is derived, and our ultimate destiny, I have found nothing that explains our world and our situation better. Bless you and your search.

(Kathleen) #3

You’re in the right place, @yeddu! We’re glad you’ve joined us here. :slight_smile: Answers can be a wonderful thing, but don’t underestimate the importance of the journey to answer. The process itself can be just as life-changing! (Or, at least, so I have to remind myself each day when certain answers seem to escape my grasp. :wink:) Look forward to interacting with your questions and comments out in the forum!

(Yeddu Prasad) #4

Thank you Kathleen. I have been reading the Bible & commentaries a lot lately and suddenly realized that people are sharing ideas that are not in line with what the Bible says.

I have been looking hard to find a more reliable source of understanding the word of God and get a deeper meaning of why God created me.

I hope and pray to get a lot of help from you all experts.

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #5

Good to have you have you here, Yeddu! It is healthy to ask questions and engage in conversation with others and I know that this is certainly one of the best platforms to do that! May God bless you greatly in your search for answers!

(chandra kishore sardar) #6

Hi Yeddu ! I am pleased to have you here. I am a student and I love apologetics. Isnt it wonderful that we get to believe in God who is not just some abstract or esoteric idea but actually living hope and that can be subjectively felt and objectively argued. I am from Nepal. Which part of the world are you from ?