Introduction: Zoheir

member_introductions

(Zoheir Umrethi) #1

Hi everyone, Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am from India and a businessman and have come to the Lord only a year and a half back, was a Shia Bohri Muslim earlier. The day I accepted the Lord, the very next day I came to know about the RZIM Ministry and enrolled myself for the Online Core Module and then later completed the Islam Elective Module, also got a blessed chance to meet up with Ravi, and the other RZIM team, when he was at Bangalore in September 2017, a memorable day indeed. I am also actively involved in a house Cell Group meeting every Wednesday in my house, which is attended by almost 25 believers, where we encourage sharing of Gods Word and expound on it. I also got an opportunity to interact with a core well wishers of RZIM team in my city who have included me in their group to reach out and help out in the RZIM Ministry. God has been doing some wonderful things in my life and would love to share and give Glory to him. I am passionate about apologetics, reading and engaging and want to learn more and interact and build up my faith and be connected with believers from around the world with similar background.

(Joseph Benny) #2

Hi Zoheir! Welcome to RZIM Connect. It is really exciting to hear the brief description of your journey to Christ! I am also from India but currently a student in the Netherlands. Looking forward to hear more of what you are learning from Jesus! :slight_smile:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Greetings @Zoheir_Umrethi. I’m happy to hear that you came to know the true God who is great. I got curious what was your turning point in coming to Christ? I look forward to learn with you in our discussions. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Brittany Bowman) #4

So inspiring to hear of your thirst for the Lord. Thanks for sharing your story here. We will join in praying for you.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @Zoheir_Umrethi,

What a pleasure to meet you! I am excited to hear how God has been at work in your life. It is so encouraging that the RZIM academy and the in-person meetings with the team have been available to you. May God multiply the disciples meeting in your home and may many more come to know and follow Christ! I pray that your interactions in Connect will train and prepare you for a wide variety of conversations about the gospel.

(Joel Vaughn) #6

Hi @Zoheir_Umrethi. That’s wonderful! Glad that you are here.

(Jimmy Sellers) #7

Welcome. So good to have you. It is so great to see our God do mighty works all around world. I will be looking forward to your input.

(Yosef) #8

God is good.
Godly fellowship is exchange of “Love” and “Life”. I know your passion. Stay connected with and in Christ, The Hope of glory. Christ in YOU makes you strong. Look to Jesus and be strong, strengthened Jesus strengthens YOU, Rest and Rise in Jesus. ARISE! SHINE!