Introductions! Post em here!

Wow, @Theo, it looks like you live in a beautiful part of God’s creation! Amazing that we’re connected together - I’m praying for this to be a transformative week at REFRESH!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Anais and I’m from South Africa although I am currently stranded in Australia.

1. No idea. I’ve only had ramen once, years ago so I don’t remember it well. Can I have pizza instead?
  2. Currently Psalm 143:10: “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground.”
  3. After careful examination of the pictures I think that I may have to give that title to @lou.phillips sorry Matthew haha! However you are a very close second
6 Likes

Appreciate the shoutout Anais, I’m just happy to see someone put @Matthew_Mittelberg in his place haha :grin:

5 Likes

Hello Everyone! My name is Xandra Carroll and I’ll be connecting with you for our REFRESH 2020 event this week! I’m so excited to get to know all of you a little bit better. My passion is biology and all manner of amazing creatures. A question for you: what is your favorite animal? Give us a fun fact about your animal for bonus Awesomeness Points!

6 Likes

Fantastic question @Inge-Marie! I do sock-sock; shoe-shoe, but when I am dressing my nephew I do sock-shoe; sock-shoe, because he’s so wiggly that once I get one foot I don’t dare give it up!

4 Likes

Hello…am Gladys from Ghana. I just finished my final year exams. It’s my first time joining refresh. I look forward to learning new things.
Yours posts kept me smiling.
… i haven’t had ramen before; the soup type but instant noodles, yeah.
…i love psalm 91:1
…and your hair looks great but am sure others have nicer ones in RZIM​:yum::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi nice to meet you. I go sock-shoe sock-shoe. And some days I go shoe-sock shoe-sock :grin:

4 Likes

hi Matthew.

3 Likes

are you related to Mark Mittlelberg?

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
My name is Samuel and I’m from Quito, Ecuador but I am living in Hong Kong. I’m going into my sophomore year and it is my first time joining refresh. I am really passionate about my country and about music. The hour difference is a little bit hard but I am going to do my best to stay awake! So excited to be here!

• My favorite type of ramen is the Nongshim spicy ramen.
    -My favorite verse is Psalm 46:10
  • and I am not sure but I think your hairstyle is pretty cool.
2 Likes

hi Samuel nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too :slight_smile:

one of my mom’s friends was a missionary to Ecuador.

Oh that is nice where did she go?

she went to Mexico

and my dad went to Moldova.

hi Inge-Marie.

Hi Grace Anne!! Welcome to ReFresh, I’m so glad you can join us this week! And as for your name, I’ve got to say I’m pretty impressed that your parents gave you a double portion of grace with that name choice!!

Also encouraged to hear you’ve been enjoying ask away- we always wonder who’s out there listening as we sit by ourselves in a little sound booth talking to blank walls… I guess you’re the one :smile:

I appreciate your perspective on the ‘best hair at RZIM’ question… No offense to Matthew, but you haven’t seen a real hair style until you get to meet RZIM’s Sanj Kalra…

Hope that this week is a huge blessing to you,

Jo

8 Likes

Hi y’all!
My name is Elaine, I live in Fort Worth and this is my first time joining refresh but I’m super excited to be here! I’m 17 and work as a gymnastics coach when I’m not reading or doing school. I just graduated high school in June and will be officially starting college online in August.

1. I’ve never had ramen but would like to one day.
  2. Galatians 2:20
  3. I’m not a hair expert and unfortunately don’t feel like I could give a credible opinion on the matter, so I will, for the sake of truth and clarity, refrain from giving my uneducated stance on the best hair at RZIM.
3 Likes

Hello my name is Jonathan and I am a 16 yo from the UK. My parents are from India but I have lived in the UK my whole life. My dad has always been a big Ravi Zacharias fan and recently, I have been watching his videos. I am glad that this event is online as I wouldn’t have been able to attend otherwise. The Christian event I normally go to every summer, Newday, has also been canceled but they haven’t got plans atm for online videos so thanks for doing this guys!

7 Likes