Iortyom Benjamin A

Hello everyone

I am from Nigeria.

I want to relate and connect with people who better help me influence my generation positively.

I will contribute by asking questions and give response to question I have answers to.

3 Likes

Welcome, brother I have met many on connect from your country. It is great to have you join as well. I am in USA, I love being able to connect with those from other cultures through Jesus. Enjoy and utilize this forum to become better equipped to share Jesus.

Mike

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

Welcome @Bennysamz

It is wonderful to have you join connect, as Mike stated, there are several people on connect from Nigeria. :nigeria:
I do not know where you are in relation to Kaduna, Nigeria, but John @WorshipGod
is from that part of Nigeria and he is a grand brother in Christ.

Your statement shows a great concern for the people close to you. Connect has many on going conversations you may find helpful in your endeavors to assist those around you discover truth. :tulip:

1 Like

@Bennysamz Nice to meet you!

My pleasure.

Yes I am from Kaduna state, Nigeria, but I don’t worshipGod in person.

Thank you ma’am

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Bennysamz. Good to have you joining from Nigeria. I hope that you are able to connect with some members who can positively influence you. Enjoy the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like