Ireney See

Hi. My name is Ireney See, I’m 24 and I’m from the Philippines. I joined connect after seeing it around on the web that there was an RZIM forum. I’ve loved the work that RZIM does and I am passionate for knowing God more deeply and for apologetics. I hope to be able to contribute open and honest questions about God and Christianity, and my thoughts (hopefully they would be helpful), but most of all I look forward to learning from you all because I still have a long ways to go. Thank you for having me. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi @IreneySee,

Welcome! I am so glad to meet you - it is encouraging each time I hear of someone who loves RZIM, who is passionate to know God more deeply, and who loves apologetics. I appreciate your humble heart to learn and your approach of service to contribute to the discussions. I look forward to learning from you.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @IreneySee. I love your comment: “I’ve loved the work that RZIM does and I am passionate for knowing God more deeply and for apologetics.”

With your passion and this forum you will achieve what you seek. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hello @IreneySee, welcome :heart: It’s so wonderful to have you here. We glean from each other’s thoughts and insight so feel free to join in the conversations. Looking forward to your questions and the responses :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes