Is it not impossible for you to see a dead person in your dream because a Muslim was saying that he saw Muhammad in his dream

What is your say on this I was watching a video about an ex-Muslim his is nabeel qureshi he was saying something about that the Muslims were being guided by dreams but on the other hand he called them strange and wierd dreams but he asked God to reveal himself and Jesus appeared to him but I just want to say that it impossible for a dead person to appear to a person that is alive no matter how

Blessings and truth to you @Onyedikach,
Yes I remember what our late
brother in the Lord, Nabeel Qureshi, said. The video clip shows a short statement of Nabeel saying that God communicates to Muslims through dreams or visions.

I do believe that Jesus reveals Himself to those who hunger and thirst for righteousness and truth. I am not sure I understand you correctly when you say:

Jesus is not dead and should it be necessary, He can and will appear to all them, who the Father has given unto Him, Muslim, Hindi or Atheist alike. Jesus was resurrected, you see? Jesus is not dead :slight_smile:
Jesus said in John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Jesus was given power to pick up His life again!

It is biblical truth that the living are not to communicate with the dead. And just to revel in Gods love for us, I would also like to add or remind all of us that those who receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, though we might die, yet shall we live, praise to the eternal God.

Thank you for you question and searching for understanding. Please feel free to engage and participate in a continued quest for truth.
God bless you

5 Likes

Hi @Onyedikach, great question. If we dont ask, we wont find the answer, so I am glad you asked it. Few things we can look at here to clarify.

1. “Dead people cant appear to a person that is alive no matter what”

Well it depends which perspective you look at. If you are athiest, sure. If you believe in a spirituality and in a god, even if it is not the Christian God, then sure dead people in spirits can appear to a person who is alive.

1. “Jesus was dead.”

You are correct that Jesus was crucified and died 2000 years ago, but it did not end there. Judaism, the old testament - the promise that God was to send his son to save humanity/Adam and all the prophesies that led to Christ including his resurrection, are exactly that and the beginning of Christianity. Christianity started after Jesus’s resurrection (both in body and spirit). This is an attested faith, not a blind faith. I urge you to seek for that truth and come to believe in it yourself. There are many scholars that spent their careers to investigate the historical data, archeology, and all to come to that conclusion.

Now, I dont know your background per say, but in Islam actually, they believe Jesus never died to begin with. They claim he was never crucified, or better yet, someone in his place was actually crucified and Allah took him alive to heaven. So even with that logic, Jesus could talk to him in his dreams. :wink:

I hope this helps. I pray God continues to guide your seeking heart.
God Bless You.

4 Likes

Hi @Danageze,
Thank you for expounding/clarifying with some detail to @Onyedikach question. I don’t know about anybody else, but this truth you utter brings on a “Hallelujah” and a happy laugh.
Yes, concerning dead people talking to the living, Islam put a roadblock into their own path by denying Jesus’ death on the cross.
Truth is Jesus and the crucifixion pose a conundrum for many world views, but to them that seek truth, they will find truth even as Jesus will reveal himself to them.
The truth seekers from different world views who seek truth or purpose of life and then find Jesus in their quest, is testimony enough! Even as Jesus said:
John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Yes, Hallelujah indeed Angelique @ahoyte. One thing that is interesting though is that although we all want the truth deep down, at times the distraction of life, or the way we grew up or the misconceptions we have will cloud us and think we are in the truth. That’s why we evangelize and as Ravi says reach out to the questioner and not just give an intellectual answer but go deeper. The goal is to find out what those misconceptions are to help people come to Christ. For instance, instructions given by muslim leaders to not question the imams or using the quran as only a prayer tool, or not having learned about the history and origin of each religion etc are major roadblocks. Let God guide us reach everyone in their own unique way. Amen.

2 Likes