Is it set in stone that this is Dr Luke

Just asking for clarification of what I have researched and heard from those outside RZIM?

Hi @mgaplus4, can you give us a bit more background and context for your question?

Hello Carson, in the context of what I have been taught that Luke may have been a young man at the time and what I have read of others.
Just to state, this was two decades ago and i am searching here for a consensus about who this really was or was it purely speculative. My current search has lead to we dont know. As I have stated I find much truth here on connect, from the contributors.
Mike

I am not sure of the reference, but Paul mentions Luke, the physician. I will try to find it. Or was Luke’s id as doctor not in question?

Found it. COLOSSIANS 4:14

1 Like

I apologize please forgive me I neglected to give the scripture reference for the question.

Who was this young man who followed Him?

Mark 14:51‭-‬52 NKJV
Now a certain young man followed Him, having a linen cloth thrown around his naked body. And the young men laid hold of him, and he left the linen cloth and fled from them naked.

I reposted this for clarification

Again my neglect was my mistake which did not bring a clear question to the forum.

Mike