Is There A God? Ravi Zacharias and Abdu Murray | University of Miami Open Forum

Ravi Zacharias and Abdu Murray will speak on the question, “Is There A God?” at the University of Miami. After their talks, the livestream will feature Q&A with the audience.

Livestream:

Date and Time:

7pm Eastern
Thursday, February 13th, 2020

4 Likes

Want to submit questions to Ravi or Abdu during the Livestream? Go to pigeonhole.at and enter event passcode UM2020 —and ask away!

3 Likes

Joining in with my small group😊!

2 Likes

Yeah, girl! So stoked to have you here @tpauls8 and friends!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Hi @Christy! Welcome to Connect! So pleased you can join us here this evening.

1 Like

Thank you Jesus! You gave your all for us! Hallelujah! Now unto you, God we give our all - for our lives are not our own. We’ve been bought with a price, a price beyond measure.

2 Likes

I’m praying that Ravi’s back will be fine during this forum.

3 Likes

Live watching from Philippines.

I am interested in this since I used to be an atheist before. Though I am already accepted Christ as my Lord and Saviour, but I still have questions about Him.

7 Likes

It’s quite late for us joining from Nigeria.
Really happy to still be awake

9 Likes

@Crist_Glen Maligayang pagdating! Great to have you streaming with us tonight from the Philippines!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining us even though it is late, @Solomon_Udo! I pray that you will be blessed and that your effort will be rewarded by rich encouragement and equipping. We are so pleased to have members from our whole global community tuned in this evening! Praise the Lord.

2 Likes

Hey @Crist_Glen, welcome! No doubt as you explore Connect you’ll find discussions on many of your questions and also pointers to Ravi and team where they might’ve already addressed some. God bless you as you explore truth always grounded on His Word rightly divided to grow in the Grace of God that called you into His family. Desire His Word n you’re in for an exciting ride!

2 Likes

What’s the best approach for a parent to help our kids deal with the difficult questions and objections that their schools and classmates bring up?

3 Likes

Love hearing and listening about our Creator.

3 Likes

@maloned Hi David, you should definitely start a conversation topic on this question. Try navigating to the #daily-evangelism or #christian-growth category and adding the question using the Ask your question button on the upper right. That will be a great discussion!

1 Like

So encouraging, right?! It is wonderful to remember that we are created. We didn’t just happen: he chose us.

3 Likes

@Lizibeth Just out of curiosity, at events like this, what percentage of people do you think are already believers vs atheist seekers?

@joncarp It really depends on the site and the context, Jonathan. I am not sure about the University of Miami. It probably depends on who did the promotional work for the event as well, who it was geared toward. There is certainly a contingent of seekers or curious folks there. (But a significant Christian audience, too—esp. judging from audience response:) I think this is a heavily evangelistic event promoting exploration of Christianity. So probably lots on nonbelievers…but probably brought by Christian friends: be praying for everyone listening and for their spiritual journey!

5 Likes

“…that you may know not just that God has a mind, but that God has a heart.” —Abdu Murray

Love this.

4 Likes