Isaac-Benjamin S. Arnett

(Isaac S Arnett) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from?
I am from Willows California, living in Rochester New Hampshire

What led you to join Connect?
I listen to Ravi speak on apple podcasts, and heard this community advertised after one of the programs.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to share my questions and my thoughts, and participate in the community of believers who love God and His Word and defending it. Ever since I was 10 or 11, maybe even younger, I have been listening to Ravi and to speakers like him, and his thoughts and explanations of scripture have greatly impacted my life and the way I view the world, and have inspired me to continue in the path God has for me

8 Likes
(Roy Sujanto) #2

Hi @Isaacarnett5of6,

Welcome, love to have you here. You are definitely in the right place. We are all, one way or another, a student of Ravi.

Look forward to see you around and hear more from you.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

4 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Isaac! :slightly_smiling_face: It’s wonderful to have you join us. What podcasts do you most enjoy? I love this thought,

his thoughts and explanations of scripture have greatly impacted my life and the way I view the world, and have inspired me to continue in the path God has for me

Praise the Lord!

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Isaac! @Isaacarnett5of6

Welcome to Connect :relaxed:
Looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts in the forums.
It’s a great community to grow and learn in the faith together!

2 Likes
(Sieglinde) #5

Welcome @Isaacarnett5of6, great name! Welcome to connect. What wisdom God instilled in you to seek out profound speakers at such a young age! Looking forward to your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Wynn Hardy) #6

Wow Isaac, welcome. Your introduction is very inspiring. God bless you in your walk with Him.

1 Like