Support RZIM Connect

Isabel Platillero

Hello!

I am from Spain.

I took the RZIM short course I also attended this year refresh conference.

I hope I can help point people to Christ/

8 Likes

welcome Isabel !
Your determination is truly appreciable.
Let God guide you and here we are to support you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Isabel, Welcome to Connect! We are so delighted to have you here. What was your highlight from Refresh? I have heard such great things about the event!

I hope RZIM Connect will be a place you can continue to ask questions, engage in conversation, and learn alongside sisters and brothers around the world even after Refresh is done. Welcome to this community!

3 Likes

Hi Liz, thanks so much!

Yes I really enjoyed refresh and learned so much! My highlights were probably the Q&A sessions but I really enjoyed and learn from all of it.

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @isabel. Thank you for joining us from Spain. My hope is that you will enjoy this forum and engage as frequently as you are able. Encourage a new member or get involved in a discussion on a topic that you enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hola Isabel! Yo vivo en Filipinas. I study a bit of Spanish because it’s a bit similar to our language and also, to help my friend who is planning to live in Spain for good. Welcome to connect! We’re glad to have you with us and am excited to interact with you. I am still new here but I did learn a lot from everything I’ve read so far and am also encouraged to study more in matters I haven’t really thought of until I’ve read the questions and answers here. Looking forward to learning from you as well. God bless you more!:blush:

3 Likes

Great to hear! Well, if you liked the Q&A, it sounds like you will enjoy Connect:) Gald to have you here!

3 Likes

welcome to connect @isabel! Blessings to you as you journey!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! you too!

1 Like

Hola Keithy! that’s greart to hear! I love Spanish! What part of Spain is your friend moving to?
The Philipines that’s so cool!

Yes, I am really excited about learning from different people from all over the world on here!

God bless

2 Likes

welcome Isabel !!!Me too enjoyed so much the RZIM REFRESH…in fact after RAVI who? this was my genuine concern…but after seeing everyone who were on the front line not to forget the entire RZIM Team of course …I amazed …as if multiple copies of RAVI …Transcribed to the fullest …7 Years enjoyed Ravi ji speeches thoroughly especially his way of always making JESUS his central figure of all his speeches … made me glue to only his speeches… May-2020 was such distressful for me as it was for everybody else …but for me it was a different type of hopelessness …how much i became so close to Margie,Naomi,Jude …i treated myself belonged to his family …i cannot share this at my hoe as iam a secret believer …i stopped listening to RAVI …but God restored me through RZIM REFRESH …What a splendid job !!!Just felt like sharing …thank you .

2 Likes

Thank you!

I am so glad you enjoyed this years refresh and that it truly was a refresh for you :wink: I learned so much too! I really hope you can keep growing and learn here at connect! Tanks for sharing!

God bless, Isabel

2 Likes

Praises to God Almighty !!

1 Like