Isabella Napitupulu

Hello all, my name is Bella. I come from Indonesian and currently I am working at a Christian School.
I’m joining Connect because I have just finished Core Module in RZIM Academy.

I am hoping that I am hoping I can contribute to share the faith struggle here in the most populous country.

5 Likes

Hi @isabellanapitupulu,

Welcome! You may want to join the Interested in Islam group (https://connect.rzim.org/g/Interested_in_Islam) to get updates on conversations about it. :slight_smile:

We live in a global world and being able to encourage one another in our different contexts is an amazing blessing. I hope you find Connect to be helpful as you engage with the questions and concerns of your students.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @isabellanapitupulu. Did you enjoy the core module? What was your favorite part or what impacted you the most? I believe this forum is blessed by those who have completed the core module. The fundamentals that you now have can be shared globally. And that is a blessing to this site. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome @isabellanapitupulu, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face:
Congratulations on completing the Core Module! Thank you for your heart :heart: Do you have any particular prayer request. I trust you will find this a friendly environment to continue learning, sharing and growing. Take care and enjoy browsing through the topics :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes