Isaiah Patrick

Hi, my name is Isaiah Patrick.
I am from Seattle, Washington but I attend Azusa Pacific University in California. I joined Connect because I have been listening to Ravi for several years and have heard this resource advertised many times and I wanted to better answer questions I’ve received from friends. I hope to contribute as much insight as I can and to help sharpen other people in this community.

8 Likes

Hi Isaiah,
Welcome, I have children who live in the Seattle area. When my children were college age we visited Azusua Pacific University. I am sure you will find answers to many questions here and prepare yourself to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. Persevere and you will. : )

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect Isaiah! RZIM is such a wonderful ministry and I’m sure you will enjoy this forum. It has been very helpful to me personally as well as thought provoking. :blush:

2 Likes

@Isaiah Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @Isaiah. Thanks for coming along side us here at connect. Good luck against the Eagles today. :slight_smile: I hope that the answers or responses your friends need to hear are provided here. Ask away. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Isaiah, welcome to connect. Do feel free to engage here, sharing your insight. I trust you will be blessed by the many conversations here. We all glean from the responses so I look forward to reading some of yours. Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, nice to meet you!

Welcome @Isaiah! Glad you are here!

1 Like