Support RZIM Connect

It looks like they accidentally reran yesterday's Dating Tips ... is there a way to watch today's?

I have enjoyed this week of Refresh 2020 immensely. One of my favorite parts has been the Top 10 Dating Tips with Jo and Vince. It seems that today they accidentally played yesterday’s video of tips 6-8 as opposed to the video of tips 9 and 10. I certainly didn’t mind hearing those tips again, but I would still like to hear the final two dating tips.
To anyone on the Refresh team, would there be a way to watch the Dating Tips video meant for today? If so, I would appreciate that very much. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

7 Likes

I second this!

2 Likes

Hey guys, could catch!! We messed up loading the right video BUT if you’re registered for the conference, check your inbox as we’ll be releasing those as part of our resources tomorrow! @KatieWatson can fact check me if I’m wrong on this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to hear! I can’t wait to watch it tomorrow. Thanks for the follow-up Kasey, and thank you for all your awesome work this week! I really appreciate it. As a first-time Refresher, I had a wonderful experience, and I can’t wait to do it again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! I hope to have it up tonight. Y’all are too quick for me…but I’ll catch up soon :slight_smile:

IMG_7841

2 Likes