Ivy worded the question of the week a little differently in this podcast.
What one thing does God want you to do or say or think differently this week in light of who He is, in light of what pluralism is?
By the time she asked the question, I had already chosen two things to share, but I had to pause and think. Do my things flow from the character of God, or are they just appealing thoughts, shiny objects that caught my attention?
I appreciated the other questions Ivy asked at the end of the podcast, so I’ll share them here. Feel free to respond to any or all of them. This thread isn’t just for our one thing.
- Where am I growing closer to Jesus as a person?
- Where do I see pluralism leaking in instead of reliance on the reality of Christ?
- Where can I find opportunities? Where am I hearing these kinds of ideas, these longings for good things, these assumptions that don’t really work, in the conversations that I’m having with my friends and family members?
- What one question could I ask? What could I find out more about?
- Where could I get in on a conversation?