Jaap Stoffer

Hi all!

My name is Jaap, i’m from the Netherlands and i’m a beginning speaker about apologetics inside my church(not during the sermons, but you get the point :wink: ).

After the core module, i would love to connect more with brothers and sisters, i would love to work day and night for the kingdom of God. But for now i am a student and just starting to take this road.

Honestly i have no clue how i can contribute to this society, but i believe, this will be guided :smiley:

Greetings and love from here!

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @sjaapio. Is great to have you joining connect from the Netherlands. I wish you the best as well in your studies and quest to be a speaker for apologetics. This forum will assist you in some of the areas that you find most interesting. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello Jaap, welcome to connect! I think it is so great that you are speaking with your church brethren about apologetics. That kind of critical thinking is very much lacking in our churches so keep it up! :blush: Do the people in your church seem interested in apologetics? I hope you find your knowledge and skill sharpened by what you learn in this forum. :blush:

4 Likes

Welkom, @sjaapio - goed je te ontmoeten!

May you have a wonderful journey through Connect!

5 Likes

Hi @sjaapio, it’s great to meet you! Welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I pray the Lord will bless your desire to ignite that “spark” of introducing apologetic’s inside your church :pray: We never stop being students and I am thankful for what I learn here from the older and younger generation. I trust you will enjoy connecting with others here. This is a warm friendly environment to engage in, learn from and offer your insight as well :slightly_smiling_face:
Enjoy browsing

3 Likes

@sjaapio Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Carrie!

The People i speak with, the youth and some of the pastors are really enthusiastic, so i really believe God is Blessing me and our church for this to be incorporated into our community.
Thanks for all!

3 Likes