Jackie

member_introductions

(Jackie) #1

Hi everyone, My name is Jackie, I am 45 years old, living in Dubai, originally from Kerala India. I am wife to a wonderful husband and mother to a 16 year old son and 10 year old daughter. I work as a real estate agent.

I wish to have a greater understanding of the Gospel and deepen my convictions and also want to be equipped to meaningfully engage in conversations to share my faith.

I have been greatly blessed by RZIM ministries and am glad to be here.

Regards

Jackie

(SeanO) #2

@Jackie Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus grant you wisdom and favor as you seek His face. Look forward to hearing from you in the discussions and seeing what questions you pose in Ask RZIM, a great place to interact with RZIM speakers. Blessings!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Jackie, welcome! I live in Atlanta, GA (USA) and one of my favorite parts of RZIM Connect is meeting believers from all around the world. As Sean mentioned, the Ask RZIM Category is pretty cool - for instance, this week, one of the RZIM India speakers, Dr. Thejus, is taking questions - Ask Dr. Daniel Thejus (Bobby) (February 12-16, 2018).

Welcome to Connect! I hope you find this to be a stimulating, encouraging, valuable place to grow as an evangelist.

(LaTricia January) #4

Welcome Jackie! Looking forward to your participation in discussions!

(Tim Ramey) #5

Jackie, it’s so encouraging hearing that you have a wonderful husband and children. You’ll really appreciate Connect. I would encourage you to get involved. I don’t want to sound like some kind of teacher, but the more you put into it, the more you’ll get out of it. There is a wealth of godly information - so much so that you have to pick and choose your subjects. You’ll be glad that you joined.