Jacob

Say hello… Hey

Where are you from? India

What led you to join Connect? My Colleagues

How do you hope to contribute? I have to fill this up to get a tick on ‘introduce yourself’ in my app:) I’ve been using connect for a while now and I love it!

9 Likes

Haha, Jacob, you have held out for a good long time. :smile: I caved pretty quickly after joining.
Welcome (officially!) to Connect! Thanks for your answers and participation here!

3 Likes

Great Jacob it good to have you join us again… Hope you will find time out of your busy schedule to get more engage this time…
Now why not get some more ticks…Haahahaa

Lets enjoy the riches of connect togather.
Enjoy
From Nigeria.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jacob_Cheriyan. Thanks for coming alongside us. :slight_smile:. We are glad you are here. I hope this continues to be a blessing for you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

a warm “official” welcome to you, Jacob! @Jacob_Cheriyan :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello, @Jacob_Cheriyan! Those little tick boxes get me every time. Ha! :white_check_mark: Thank you for all that you and the India team do, and it’s always wonderful to have you interacting on the community! Praying for your ministry… :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Jacob, welcome on board. I pray this platform will provide for you further liberating answers that will strengthen your faith and walk with the LORD.

3 Likes