Jacqueline

(Jacqueline Page) #1

Hi everyone!
My name is Jacqueline, I’m a RZIM Alumni and completed the Core Module this semester. I thoroughly enjoyed the topics and conversations. I hope to continue to bed a part of insightful conversations. I look forward to discussing more topics with you all.

5 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @1ethan4me,

Welcome!! I’m so pleased that you had such a great experience with the RZIM Academy. The Academy team does an outstanding job facilitating a great learning experience.

It would be such an honor if you continue to practice your ability to answer the questioner in this global forum, as a means to be more prepared to engage in conversations with the people closest to you. We all benefit as each new participant adds their voice to the conversation.

2 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #3

@1ethan4me
Jacqueline, you’ll find the vast array of subjects here. Dive in and you can go as deep as you want to!

(Heidi Mitchell) #4

@1ethan4me
Welcome, Jacqueline!

(Jacqueline Page) #5

Hi Carson,

I do plan on answering more questions with what I’ve learned through the Academy. I’m hoping to run across some other alums too! Thank you for your response.

Jacqueline

2 Likes
(Jacqueline Page) #6

Thank you for the welcome Heidi, I look forward to connecting more with everyone and reading great topics.

Jacqueline

1 Like
(Jacqueline Page) #7

Hi Tim,

I’m looking forward to all of the interesting topics. Thanks for the welcome!

Jacqueline

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

That’s very encouraging to hear! I look forward to it!