Jaime Martinez Jr

Hello,
Im from Chicago, Illinois
I joined connect to learn how to defend the faith and assist in the forum with any question I have been gIving revelation from the Holy Spirit

6 Likes

Hi @jmartinezjr282,

Welcome! I know that @KJ7562 will be pleased to see another Chicagoan join the community!

This is a great place to learn how to answer not only the question but the questioner. May the Holy Spirit continue to lead and guide us into his truth!

What kinds of topics are you particularly interested in?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @jmartinezjr282. I am just northeast of you in East Lansing MI. Really glad to have you connecting with us. I also appreciate your confidence I. Knowing that the Holy Spirit will provide revelation. I am confident that this site will be a blessing to you and that your involvement will be a blessing to all those here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome @jmartinezjr282, it’s so nice to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to how the Lord will use you in this forum. Enjoy browsing the conversations and I trust, as you stated, you will share what has been revealed to you :pray:t3: as we glean from one another.

2 Likes

Thanks, @CarsonWeitnauer! Yes, @JMartinezJr282, I’m thrilled to have another Chicagoan here. I’m actually in Atlanta at RZIM this week, but I’ll be back in “sweet home Chicago” next week. We should grab coffee some time.

2 Likes