James, BC

Hello, my name is James.

I am originally from the Philippines. I am currently living here now in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

I decided to join this group to learn more about properly answering my doubts and the doubts thrown at me by people sometimes.

I’d be glad to participate in the threads/forums here especially on those that relate to me on a personal level. Moreover, I would also be throwing my questions here, without prejudice, in order to get different perspective of answers from any fellow “journeyman’s” life.

6 Likes

James I so enjoyed the intro, look forward to your questions as you feel led. So glad you joined the forum to address your doubts, concerns.
Mike

1 Like

Hi and welcome James,
Look forward to sharing in the journey with you.

1 Like

Welcome my brother to connect !

I think you will enjoy talking and engaging in this most non judgemental community.

You must be very well versed and so we also await your insights as you question and move through the sites.

I am very glad you are here and truly looking forward to seeing you on the posts.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

1 Like

Welcome aboard @JamesO. So glad to have you joining from Canada. I hope the time that you are able to spend here will encourage and engage others in this quest. I trust that we will all the better because of our desire to engage or culture and fellow human beings in the hope that we find in Christ. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Great introduction @JamesO, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to reading what you feel led to share in the conversations. I trust you will find connect to be a blessing. I have learned a good deal from some of the different perspectives. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3:

2 Likes

You are welcome James @JamesO. We appreciate your coming. RZIM Connect is for you to enjoy. Be free to join the conversation anytime. I am happy to meet you.
God bless you.

2 Likes