James Lyons

Hello from the beautiful mountains of Habersham County in northeast Georgia!

I joined Connect because I really enjoyed the interaction with others during the Core Module that I just finished, and this looked like an opportunity to continue similar dialogues.

I hope to be able to receive and contribute a few helpful thoughts.

7 Likes

Welcome, @jlyons! Glad you decided to join!

2 Likes

Welcome James, it’s great to have you join us. Connect is truly a great place to grow. Blessings as you engage.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome, James! I too joined for the interaction! I have yet to take the Core Module, but I look forward to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome James! I love Georgia! :heart: Isn’t it wonderful to have a place like this to interact with believers with a desire to learn? I was also glad for this opportunity after finishing the core module. I pray it is a great blessing to you and that others benefit from any insight you have. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @jlyons. Good to have you with us here at connect. Loved the core module. Congrats on completing it. Please take the opportunity to engage here with the knowledge you have and the solid foundation you have. There will be some here that will need that guidance from you. You will be blessed and this forum is blessed by having you with us. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi James, wonderful to connect with you again. I look forward to reading more of your wisdom and insight. Many blessings, Shanelle

2 Likes

@jlyons Nice to meet you!