James M

Say hello… Hello!

Where are you from? Illinois, USA, a little west of Chicago

What led you to join Connect? I saw you talking about this site on Ravi’s Let My People Think show.

How do you hope to contribute? I am not sure yet. I’ll look around first and maybe something will come to me, God willing.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect @jamesm feel free to post any questions you might have. You can also search for discussions to questions that interest you. Looking forward to learning with you.

4 Likes

Hi @jamesm, welcome! It’s great to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage. There’s so much to glean from here and we also welcome your thoughts and insight. Hope to see your input out there in the forums :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hi James! Welcome to Connect. We’re so glad to have you here.

I appreciate your humble approach to how you hope to contribute to Connect. When I joined (I admittedly just joined to read other people’s posts, haha) I wasn’t sure what I had to offer, but over time questions starting popping up that I felt I might be able to share a perspective on. Take courage and dive in - we welcome your ideas and perspectives and you never know who you might help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello James, good to see you here :smiley: How do you like the “Let My People Think” program? As a retiree you have certainly had many experiences in your life and thought about different faith topics. Here at Connect you can hear the opinions of others. Personally, I have benefited a lot from this and I wish you the same :+1:

2 Likes

Hi James! @jamesm
I love listening to Let My People Think, too :slight_smile:
I agree with @Olivia_Davis - great approach! Look around a while…we did the same thing!

2 Likes