James Neil Devasahayam

Hello

I am James Neil living in Chennai and working in World Vision India as Head - Technical Programs. Iam connected with RZIM as I registered in the upcoming Webinar on Christian Witness in a challenging times.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect @neil_devasahayam. I knew some of the World Vision team when I lived in Ha Noi. Thank you for all the great work you do across Asia.

3 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect :heart::smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks .
During the critical times now . we need to remember that
a) God’s assured presence is with us ( Is43;2)
b) This suffering will pass over
c) Sovereign God - father , Son and the Holy spirit is in control
d) our preparedness to meet God at any time.
James Neil

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @neil_devasahayam. We are glad you have joined connect. I hope you enjoy the discussions and the relationships that you are able to develop here. I wish the best in your endeavors and your mission. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @neil_devasahayam, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart in ministry :pray:t3:
I want to also thank you for your encouraging reminder that,

Amen!

2 Likes

Hi James so glad to share with you here on this great forum for apologetics. May I extend a great thank you for your work with World Vision and the efforts being made during the Corona virus. My hats off to you and all that are out there reaching the least of these His little ones.
Stay safe in His care.
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks Mike . Pray for the emergency response for Corona all over the globe by WV team

1 Like

Sure Keldon Thanks

1 Like

Hi Mike

I am increasing
my understanding the word of God through the
webninar and other apologetics message on relevant topic.

Thanks for
your kind word . Do remember our emergency team
in your prayers.

COVID-19 , it
is a time for me to have my personal reflections
and coming closer to God in relationship and loving His
word.

with regards

neil

1 Like

James thanks for responding, though we are in small town West Virginia my prayers are with all. My daughter is a RN and has my wife and I on lockdown so to speak.
God bless be safe
Mike

1 Like