James Sullivan

(James C. Sullivan, III) #1

Hello RZIM family,

I’m so glad to be a part of this community, a group of people passionate about the Lord Jesus and people who have a heart for wanting others to know about our faith in Him.

I’m from western North Carolina near the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

My first introduction to RZIM came a few years after I read “Can Man Live Without God?” by Ravi. I was intrigued by Ravi’s level of thoughtful, systematic, and educated treatment of the subjects he discusses. I have learned a lot from him, and am very grateful that a friend shared his book with me. Since that time, over a decade ago, I have read several of his other books and taken the online Core Module class, both of which have been very helpful in equipping me to better understand and share my faith.

I joined RZIM Connect as a way to stay attuned to the concepts and discussion I encountered in the Core Module. I’d like to further develop my ability to engage with people about their faith and be in instrument that helps them see the light of the truth we find in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I hope to be a helpful part of this community. Thank you all,

• James
3 Likes
(Roy Sujanto) #2

Hi James,

Welcome to RZIM connect. I’m currently reading that same book by Ravi. *High Five!

Look forward to hear more from you.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy Sujanto

2 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi James! Welcome to Connect. I’m so glad that you enjoyed Ravi’s book and found the Core Module helpful. I was definitely challenged by the interviews that the module had us do, but I felt like I learned at lot from them.

Connect is a great place to continue learning and developing skills from the Core Module. It’s really exciting because we have people from all over the world who come together to share very interesting and powerful perspectives on all kinds of difficult questions!

I look forward to hearing from you in the forums!

2 Likes
(Andrew Ingram) #4

Welcome, James. We’re excited that you’ve joined the connect community.

1 Like