James

Hello everyone and thanks to RZIM for the great work you guys are doing.
I am from Malaysia, an English Language lecturer in a national university here.

I follow quite a bit fo Ravi Zacharia’s talks and sermons. Very astounded by his wealth of knowledge and his eloquence in the English language - always enjoy his descriptives.

I don’t know if I can contribute much at the moment…for a start, I hope to learn to live a righteous Christian life. Hoping I will be in good hands.

Regards,

6 Likes

Hi @jameskunaratnam, welcome to this community! How are things in Malaysia? I know of another member here from Malaysia @Shanti. RZIM is an incredibly vital ministry, it’s so wonderful to have you here. I trust you will find many resources here to glean from. Enjoy browsing through the various conversations :slightly_smiling_face:
Feel free to ask questions. Take care :heart:

5 Likes

Hello, James, and welcome to Connect! I look forward to learning more with you here. If you feel a bit overwhelmed in where to start (totally normal, I do a lot of times, too, even after being here for a while), you might enjoy this post. We would love to hear your thoughts on the posts. Maybe you could share in your answers how your students see God and meaningful conversations you have had with them. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @jameskunaratnam. Love having you join us. Participate as you are able. I think the life choices and living righteously is enhanced when you are joined with others in church, small group, and here. Read the testimonies categories. Search topics. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes