Jamie Price

Hello everyone, I am Jamie Kenyatta Price. I am a Soldier in the US Army stationed in Fort Stewart GA. I am originally from Chester SC.

I joined connect with the intent to grow from the experiences of others and possibly share my experiences and challenges as I travel my path.

6 Likes

Welcome @Jamie.k.price! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Jamie!

1 Like

Thanks for your sacrifice and service. Welcome to connect, glad to make your acquaintance. If time permits please share your faith journey.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome @Jamie.k.price, it’s nice to meet you. Thank you so much for your service :pray:t3: Please do feel free to share your experiences with us. I trust you will be blessed by the many thoughtful responses in the conversations here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jamie.k.price. Glad to have you connecting with us. Thank you for all you do in your chosen line of work. Having christians in the military is such a blessing. The challenges you face andn the discipline that you employ are such good things to be sharing on a site such as this. I look forward to reading some of your guidance here. God-bless you and your journey - happy New Year!

1 Like