Janet Boy

Hi. I am Janet Boy , a pharmacist from Queenstown, South Africa
I enjoyed the core module and I think this may be a good place as a follow on from that, to find answers and encouragement with questions and things that I and fellow Christians struggle with.
Perhaps something I have experienced or learned may benefit someone here and I am sure I will benefit from the interaction, experience and knowledge that others here have and are prepared to share.

8 Likes

Great to see you on here too :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @janetboy, it’s great to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: What did you enjoy most about the Core Module? I trust you will find connect a great place to continue learning and growing. Feel free to offer your thoughts in the conversations :pray:

2 Likes

Hello Janet. How nice that someone else from South Africa joins us. A warm welcome!

Yes, I am also very sure of that. When I joined Connect I never thought what treasures there were to discover in these forums (and I’m still on it). I wish you much joy with your treasure hunt here.

1 Like

Hello, Janet! My sister lives in SA (Joberg area), and someday, Lord willing, I hope to visit her and her family and the wonderful Christian church family He has given her. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @janetboy. Thank you for coming alongside us. Glad to see another Academy alum joining our ranks. The foundation that you have from that course really sets you up well to assist many here. In the meantime I am glad to see that you want to continue to learn. I hope that this site enables that and is a blessing to you. Please participate frequently as your knowledge and care will be a blessing to many here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

There were many things I enjoyed. Perhaps the best thing for me was the fresh and interesting way the lectures were presented, especially on topics I thought I understood eg the trinity. Also, learning how to engage with others that have a different view point to myself, in a respectful way, has been hugely beneficial to me.

3 Likes