Janet

(Janet) #1

Say hello…
Hi!
Where are you from?
I live in MMissouri, originally from Kansas
What led you to join Connect?
The hope that general apologetic questions will be addressed.
How do you hope to contribute?
I am new to apologetics, so I currently have little to offer other than sharing the Lord’s work in my life.

6 Likes
(David Michael) #2

Welcome! Janet.

4 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@JGreen8, Welcome to Connect! The community seems to be growing daily and there are a lot of people with much knowledge responding to various apologetics questions. I too joined this community to have some questions answered but being on this community has led to others praying for me, building relationships and building my own understanding by engaging in conversations. So, I look forward to your participation and learning with you. God bless your time here on Connect!

4 Likes
(Kerron Joseph) #4

@JGreen8 welcome to the community. May it be a blessing to you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @JGreen8. So glad you have joined us. You have much to offer. You may be new to apologetics but your energy and enthusiasm for the gospel and your willingness to connect with us is a lot to offer. I look forward to reading your posts. Participate as frequently as time allows. I’m sure that you will be blessed and we will too with your insights, experiences and ideas.

1 Like
(Lou Hablas) #6

Welcome to Connect, Janet! So wonderful that you’ve joined this community, and I hope you are immensely blessed here. And sharing the Lord’s work in your life will undoubtedly be a blessing to others. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like
(Janet) #7

I appreciate your encouragement. I went to college only to finish and the Lord lead my husband and I to homeschool our children. I am so excited for to learn more through this forum to share with my children.

3 Likes
(Curran Harms) #8

Welcome Janet to a whole new world of apologetics. You will learn so much in this site. God bless!!!

2 Likes