Jared Brooks

Hey everyone!!
I’m Jared. Husband of 18 years father of 2 and recently at 40 decided to go to seminary school!
My family and I live about a hour south of Chicago. Hoping I can learn from you all. Looking to challenge and be challenged by you all. Had such a fantastic experience with the core modular class I wanted to keep going!!

5 Likes

@jbrooks1837 Welcome! Congratulations on finishing the Academy. There is nothing like more iron to sharpen iron. Let us grow together!

1 Like

Thank you Brendan!

Welcome to the community @jbrooks1837! Nice to meet you. Congratulations on a new adventure of going to seminary. I hope it is a meaningful and rich time for you. Glad you had a fantastic experience with the core modular class. I look forward to learning from you as well.

2 Likes

Thank you Rachel!!

@jbrooks1837 Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard Jared, from southern West Virginia. Got 2 in the quiver are they a hand full?
I salute you Sargeant and thank you for the service to your community. Also for being part of His army fighting this battle on the front lines. Blessings and prtection to you and family.
Mike

1 Like

Hope you and your family are staying safe amidst our current national crisis.

Thank you so much Mike! Crazy times right now but it will only add to the Lord’s testimony! I read an article that said Christians in China are taking full advantage of this situation. Because everyone is wearing masks, they can share the Gospel without being detected!! Unreal the way our God works!

1 Like

Thank you Bettina! You as well. Stay healthy, God be with you.