Jason_Jones

Hi guys!

My name is Jason, a North Carolinian native living in Colorado Springs who considers Nashville his home. I became a Christian during my freshmen year of college in NC, finished my degree in psychology in Nashville, and live in Colorado Springs.

I hope to connect with you guys by asking good questions and receiving feedback. Non Christians frequently ask me questions, and I enjoy talking about them with multiple people.

It would be great to contribute by bringing my experience and psychological training to the questions that are being asked. Psychology has a lot to offer apologetics and evangelism in terms of method and perspective. From how we engage to what we think about exclusivity, biblical reliability, and the problem of evil, there is a gold mine in the behavioral sciences.

Glad to be here! Excited to learn from all of you and hope to make a few friends along the way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Jason!

3 Likes

Welcome Jason it’s great to have you join us. Jump right in and enjoy this wonderful site for life, and Christ. Thank you in advance for your individual contributions. God bless your expedition into the depths of truth.
Mike

3 Likes

Hey Jason!

New friend right over here. :smiley: Also in Colorado only a few hours away (Greeley). Welcome to this community, it is one of the best I have ever found. I look forward to seeing you around here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jason_Jones. Glad to have you connecting with us from Colorado. Love psychology and how it can be employed in apologetics. I look forward to seeing your posts and how that plays out. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome to connect Jason! I am sure you will have many interesting things to share with your psychology education! I also have wonderful memories of Colorado Springs where I met and dated my husband and we were also married in Cookeville, TN (my mother and her family hail from that beautiful state). We look forward to you joining in the discussions here with your unique perspective. Blessings to you! :blush:

2 Likes

Cookeville has a special place in my heart as well. Thank you for the warm welcome!

3 Likes