Jason6

Say hello…hello

Where are you from?
Missouri

What led you to join Connect? I’m interested in reading answers to some of the more interesting or difficult issues in our culture in order to be better prepared to give some kind of an answer.

How do you hope to contribute? I may have some questions or answers down the road.

6 Likes

Welcome to RZIM connect Jason! Enjoy Your stay and may the Lord guide You in the question and answers You’re seeking! May this community help You in Your walk with the Lord!

6 Likes

Welcome @Jason6, so glad you are here. Enjoy browsing the various topics here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jason! :smiley: I am looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts in the future.

4 Likes

Hey Jason! @Jason6
This is a great place to learn with others to answer those difficult questions.
I’m also interested in knowing how to address certain things within our culture.
The search button at the top can help you find topics already started on some relevant issues you may be interested in :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey Jason, Welcome. So glad you are here. I look forward to your questions and answers and love that you want to learn more. I also want that and believe this community is fabulous for that.

2 Likes

Welcome Jason.

1 Like