Jay Banerjei

Hi Everybody

I live in Toronto.

I follow Apologetics and RZIM for a long time. The COVID-19 situation gives us new opportunities. For me it is THE GIFT OF TIME. Though I am an ‘Essential Worker’ I am still have more time than usual. I see how I am able to to pursue a long time goals and engage with the RZIM community-You.?

Having been in the faith for a long time, having lives in India, grew up with church to my right, a mosque in front & a temple to my left and more, I made decisions that had nothing to do with my environment. Even though I am a product of my environment I am a product of an EXPERIENCE that goes above birth, heritage, country of origin, and many more. Plus, I am constantly challenged, though Not directly, indirectly and have to STAND UP FOR MY BELIEFS as a Christian.?
I bring this to the table and am really here to learn from- YOU.

4 Likes

Hi Jay and warm welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. We seem to have a few people living in Canada introducing themselves recently which is great. I am encouraged through reading your introduction of your boldness in standing up for your Christian beliefs. It certainly can be a challenge for many of us. Are you involved in Christian ministry or apologetic’s in Toronto?

2 Likes

Hello Jay what a great intro you shared it is encouraging to many to see so much but still as you put it STAND UP FOR MY BELIEFS. What a testimony of His great grace and truth. We are all in this to grow and learn as we seek His truth. As a born again child of the King like you my brother I welcome you with open arms to our family of believers.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome, @Jay_Banerjei! Glad to have you onboard—the virus situation is indeed a time of great trouble for so many among us, yet even in the midst of it, God is using this time redemptively in many lives. I am so encouraged to hear that this is the case for you and that you are enabled by the unusual schedule to have some time to learn and grow with the community here on Connect. Welcome, Jay!

2 Likes

Hello Jay and welcome to Connect! Your introduction really spoke to me in a great way and exemplifies your trust in the Lord as in the midst of everything going on it is evident that your focus is on Him. You are a part of a likeminded community here which is full of wonderful, God fearing people. Praying that you and your family are blessed and I am looking forward to learning and growing along side you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Jay_Banerjei. I’m glad that you have joined connect. I think the content and the discussions will continue to challenge you. I love your energy. Would love to hear about the experience that you have had. Join in the discussions, ask questions, and enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like