Jay Brigham

Hello, I am a father to five, a husband to one, and a sergeant warrior greatly desiring to sharpen my apologetic skill for the Kingdom of God in love.

Pennsylvania

I listen to the RZIM podcast and want to attend the academy.

To challenge other Christian warriors, through love to learn, grow and listen, by sharing what I am learning, in order to follow the truth.

6 Likes

Hello, Jay, and welcome to Connect! It sounds like God has blessed you with a wonderful family, and it’s to hear of your passion for spurring others on. Looking forward to learning more from you and hearing your questions.

3 Likes

Hello Jay. Fellow Pennsylvanian here. Pothole jokes aside, there is a lot of wisdom to learn traveling down the highway of RZIM.

3 Likes

Hi @Jrbrigham welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your service :heart:We appreciate your zeal and look forward to your thoughts and insight.

2 Likes

Welcome Jay,

I am also new to this platform and looking forward to learning alongside you and the whole RZIM Connect community! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Hello Jay, welcome to RZIM Connect. I just joined as well and love listening to the podcast. I just listened to the “Who is God?” podcast while I went to pick up dinner last night. And my wife and I just finished the first class in RZIM Academy and I highly recommend it. It’s very good!D

1 Like