JD (John Drower)

(John Drower) #1

Say hello… Greetings - my name is John Drower but everyone calls me JD

Where are you from? I’m from Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand

What led you to join Connect? I have been blessed so much over the last 6 months with Ravi, Michael, Abdu and Vince’s encouraging messages, answers for questions etc…

How do you hope to contribute? I have truly felt led to be prepared to have courageous conversations every day with the hope to help many of our children and young people and others in community who are facing big questions in life.

(SeanO) #2

@JD4Trish Welcome to Connect! So glad you’re joining us and that RZIM has been such an encouragement to you. May God bless you through Connect and use you for His glory as you share the truth in love with those around you. See you on the forums.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @JD4Trish. From across the world to New Zealand I am glad you have joined us. God-bless your journey and your time here.

(Daniel) #4

Hi JD, yes, there are many people here who know God’s Word very well and who can pass it on convincingly. God bless you in your ministry with young people.

(Billie Corbett) #5

Welcome JD.

May you by God’s grace see the fulfillment of your heart’s desire in CHRIST!

(Stephen Wuest) #6

Welcome, John!

I think that this time in history, is a time of really important questions. In the insanity and anger, God shows a different way.