Where are you from?
Mokopane, Limpopo South Africa
What led you to join Connect?
Watching the RZIM let my people think show on tv
How do you hope to contribute?
Not sure.
Anyhow I can.

7 Likes

Hi @JMo, welcome to connect! I have two friends from South Africa now living in the U.S.
I just love to hear them talk as silly as that may sound :blush: My husband and I have been invited to visit and I truly hope to go. The wildlife there fascinates me but I don’t want to run into a baboon! The property his father owns has baboons right in the back yard :open_mouth: I have been known to run from a bug :grinning: Anyway, I ramble. So good to have you here. Enjoy browsing through the various topics and engage when you feel led to.

4 Likes

Hello Jeanette. Connect is a good complement to RZIM’s programmes. Here you can talk to others about the topics and ask your questions. And you can get to know many people, even some from Limpopo: Jan @Langjan lives in Bela-Bela :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jeanette! :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great to have you join us. You mention not being sure where to start, and I want to say I sometimes feel that way, too. We have plenty of ways to support the community- from private prayer to asking a public question. We welcome you to jump in, and I look forward to hearing from you more.

4 Likes

Welcome! Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello JMo, it’s great to connect with fellow members of the body of Christ from Limpopo here. How are you doing?

4 Likes

Thank you for warm. Yeah di come visit SA, it’s a beautiful country.

2 Likes

I am well Thanks. Thank you for the warm welcome.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am still trying to get my footing right.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. Oh Yeah.!?

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Jeanette! What topic was on Let My People Think? I often listen to the podcasts but not as much recently as there are so many by RZIM now that I don’t listen to that one as regularly.

2 Likes