Jeff -impact of radio

(Jeff) #1

Hey - I’m in Australia. Cannot always keep up with Ravi but still get heaps out of the program. I’m particularly interested in how the Holy adpirit uses Christian radio to touch unbelievers.

9 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Jeff. :smiley: It is wonderful to have you join us. I hope you find Connect to be a community where we learn and study together, witnessing to Christ’s love through humility and service to one another. Perhaps you could create a question on this very topic of the impact of radio! I’d love to learn more of your perspective.

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

Hi Jeff! @Beanie68
So glad you’ve joined us.
I agree with @Brittany_Bowman1 - this would make a great topic/discussion.

What type of work do you do in Radio?

I am so grateful for Christian radio in our area- we have some great voices on the air- and the music they play - sometimes feels like God had that one song come on for me in that very moment I needed to hear it :relaxed:

Hope to see you in the forums!

If you have any questions on how to navigate the site, just let us know :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Jeff! We’re so glad that you’re here. That’s really interesting question and I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say about radio! Welcome to Connect!

2 Likes
(Jeff) #5

Thanks Heidi. I’m still trying to work this app out but what is your topic of interest here?

2 Likes
(Jeff) #6

Hi Olivia. What Bible topic are you passionate about?

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #7

Hi Jeff! @Beanie68
I really love the Daily Evangelism category… but, so many to explore…love it all :slight_smile:
Glad you are getting familiar with the site!

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #8

Hi @Beanie68 welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to your creating this topic (if you choose to) and reading all the inspiring stories. I also enjoy the various podcast through RZIM. Just Thinking, Let my people think, Thinking out loud, (lots of thinking :thinking:) Ask Away, and Vital Signs. I do a lot of driving and these podcast keep me company. Enjoy this forum, so glad you’re here :heart: