Jeff Martin

Say hello…

Where are you from? I am from Albuquerque, NM, USA.

What led you to join Connect? I have enjoyed RZIM podcasts for years. I am being challenged by a young earth creationist, who says that if I don’t believe like he does then I am calling God, the Father, and Jesus liars. I believe that the length of creation is a mystery.

How do you hope to contribute? I am interested in apologetics and have an engineering background, so am very interested in the intersection of Christian faith and science. I hope to learn and contribute in these areas.

6 Likes

Welcome! @martinjjnte To RZIM Connect.

Yes!. RZIM Podcast has been a blessing to countless individual across the world. Especially in Africa.

Thank God you have picked-up the challenge to seeking ways on how you can effectively answer the questioner in Truth and sincerity. Feel free to explore this community and ask your questions.

God bless you.
From Nigeria

5 Likes

@martinjjnte, Great to have you join Connect! I trust that you will find the answers you are looking for to reach your friends. I agree length of creation is a mystery! We definitely need voices on both sides of the issue to understand this better. Looking forward to your participation here on the forums. God bless!

4 Likes

Hello @martinjjnte, it’s very nice to have you here. I read a great book by John Lennox that helped with the “age of the earth” questions. It is a wonderful read that may interest you :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to connect. Enjoy browsing the topics and feel free to engage :pray:t3:

1 Like