Jelly Joy

Hello. :slight_smile: I am from the Philippines.
I am part of the teaching ministry and your podcasts and youtube videos have helped me in teaching and evangelism. :heart:
I am here because I want to learn more from the team. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello @jellyjoymahusay

Welcome to RZIM Connect!
Weโ€™re so glad you decided to join us here.
Iโ€™m so grateful everytime someone from the Philippines joins us in this community. I, myself, also come from the Philippines. Where do you live specifically? I am from Rizal.

I hope you find this platform an opportunity to grow with a community. Ask your questions. Receive thoughtful answers. And share your wisdom to us as well.

Enjoy!
Best regards,

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @jellyjoymahusay. We are glad that you have joined. I think you came to the right place. Please engage in the conversations is frequently as you were able. How has your ministry bust your life? Please participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @jellyjoymahusay, we are blessed by many brothers and sisterโ€™s participation from the Philippines and are grateful to have you join! Connect is a wonderful place to learn from other believers and a great place to grow alongside of others as well. God bless you! :blush:

2 Likes

hi.

2 Likes