Jemimah Grace Solis

Hello, I’m Jemimah, and I’m glad to have found RZIM as my resource to help me understand my faith, and now even more glad to be part of a community of believers who are eager to hold on firmly and defend the hope we have in Christ. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard Jemimah
you’ve come to the right forum. Thank you Lord for directing Jemimah to this forum.
God bless you.
Catherine

4 Likes

Hi Jemimah @solis.jemimah, Welcome to Connect! I hope you will find Connect a rich place to grow, learn, share, and be encouraged in your faith and witness. Thanks for taking time to participate in this community and enrich it with your questions and insights. Glad to have you joining us.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @solis.jemimah. Isn’t it a refreshing realization that the image bearers here are in fact eager to to hold firmly and defend the hope we have? I agree wholeheartedly with you. 10000 strong who are willing to spend moments with people they have never met to share thoughts ideas responses to the myriad questions that get asked. I am so glad that you have joined us and will help spread that eagerness and defense. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! :slight_smile:

1 Like