Jen Furness

Hello, Jen Furness here…from Davenport, Iowa USA
My sister in law introduced me to this Apologetics 12 week program and anxious to grow.
Hoping to participate LIVE and via this platform daily.

5 Likes

Hi Jen and so great to have you join us :slightly_smiling_face:. Is the apologetics 12 week program the Core Module run through RZIM that you are looking to participate in? I hope that you enjoy interacting through the discussions on Connect. It is a great community to be a part.

God bless

1 Like

Great to meet you on Connect, @jenfurness - and I hope to have good conversations with you on this site!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @jenfurness. It is a blessing to have sister-in-law’s like yours. So glad that you have joined us. Now with all this training that you have you will be able to assist at will. :grin: I hope you enjoy the discussions. I hope that your faith path is edified by involvement here. If there are any questions that you have please do not hesitate to ask them. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you thank you! So excited. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you! Excited to learn and grow! Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi Jen, thank you for your welcome message. My name is Margaret, I have been a Christian for 6 years. I have listened to Ravi Zacharias on an Irish Christian radio station ( Ucb Ireland) for about 5 years and that’s where I eard about RZIM Connect. I have to admit quite a lot of the things I’ve heard on the radio went right over my head and initially I thought it was just for well the very educated, but I always seem to come away with something to think about - and usually more questions,

2 Likes

Good evening Margaret! Every time I listen to Ravi, I wonder if I’ll ever be able to absorb and retain that kind of genius :joy: i’m loving this training so far and pray the Holy Spirit will help me to integrate it into my life to bless people who cross my path.

1 Like