Jen--new core module alum

Greetings from Michigan! I am joining connect after recently completing the core module at RZIM academy. It was a wonderful course and I am looking forward to further access to materials and community support here on Connect. I hope be a voice of encouragement to others I meet here.

8 Likes

@kortedj Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Welcome Jen. I wonder if you could share a little about the core module? What is it, is it open to anyone? Online etc?

Thanks

2 Likes

The Core Module is the first course in the RZIM academy. It is an online 12-week course on the beginning premises of defending your faith. It includes generally two lectures each week, a few reflection assignments and an online discussion forum. Here are more details: http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/

4 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Welcome Jen, may your journey be blessed, fruitful and filled with hope. God show forth His love in the coming New Year to you and yours. Your brother in Christ.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @kortedj. Glad to have you with us. I am from Michigan also. East Lansing. How about you? Congratulations on completing the core module. That is such a great course and provide such a good foundation. And look forward to reading your posts. You will bless many here with the foundations that you have. I got bless you and your journey. Happy New Year.

I live about an hour east, just south of Fenton. I look forward to the community here!

1 Like

Awesome. I have a good friend in Fenton. Jacob Welty. I hope our paths cross. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from NW Washington! Hope you have some great discussions with the community!

1 Like