Jennifer Mac Donald

Hello, My name is Jennifer,
I am from Chile, a very long country in South America.
I took the core course at the beginning of this year, and I really want to learn more, and be useful in my church and community.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect @jennymac3

3 Likes

Hello, Jennifer, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It is encouraging to hear of your heart for service and learning. I may be a bit biased, but I think you came to the right place! Praise the Lord for your heart to reach those around you. What stood out most to you about the core course?

3 Likes

Another core module alum! Yay. Welcome aboard @jennymac3. Great to have you joining from Chile. Sign on as regularly is you can. With your foundation from the core module and desire to serve this site will be blessed by your participation. God-bless you and your journey. Glad you are with us.

2 Likes

Hi @jennymac3, welcome to connect, it’s so nice to meet you. I trust the Lord will bless you as you browse through this forum, gleaning from the various conversations. Your desire to be more useful is a great desire and one I have as well. Hope to see you engaging here, offering your thoughts and insight. Take care :heart:

2 Likes