Jennifer Thlawuson

Hello I’m from Jos I joined the connection to be able to know more about my Bible and I hope to contribute in sharing the word and being able to answer questions if it’s to my knowledge.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jennifer. I’m glad you’ve joined our community. Here you can learn a lot about the Bible, ask your questions and answer others’.
Do you live in Jos in Nigeria? I immediately thought of the worrying news last year that Christians there were being attacked and persecuted. This was also in the media here in Germany. I pray for the Christians there, that they will be faithful to Jesus despite the hostilities.

3 Likes

Welcome Jennifer, look forward to engaging in like minded subjects of interest. God bring joy to your journey in a unique way as we draw and grow closer with Truth.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Jennifer. I look forward to seeing that which Christ has invested in you and may your expectations be met in Jesus name.

2 Likes

@jenniferthlawuson Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @jenniferthlawuson. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. You are appreciated and I hope that this forum will be a place for you to visit frequently. Please make a few friends and keep the dialog going. I hope this is a blessing for you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome Jennifer, I am new at this as well. I just became a member yesterday. So I am very new and figuring out how this site works. I do find people very welcoming and supportive. I hope you find it to be the same. God bless.

Maria

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Jennifer! We are so glad you have joined us. Connect is a certainly a place to gain insight on bible teachings. You will hear from many different perspectives which is such a blessing! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome Jenifer @jenniferthlawuson I am happy to have you join us and to let you know that RZIM Connect has the resources for your digest. Find time to explore related topics and join the conversation any time. Congratulations
Blessings
From Kaduna

3 Likes