Jeremy Countryman

Hello,

I’m from Montana, United States. I took some RZIM Academy courses and recognized the discussion forums there as a valuable resource for growth. I pray the Lord will guide me and help me to contribute as He wills, but I’ll probably mostly glean for some time.

6 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect. :smiley:

Hi @countryinked, welcome to connect. I trust the Lord will use your willing heart. I have gleaned a good deal here and I look forward to reading some of your insight as well :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to engage as you feel led :pray:t3:
I pray all is well with you and loved ones.
Take care

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @countryinked. Thanks for joining us. Glean away. I hope that you are able to participate in conversations which edify you and strengthen your faith. The group here is very connected and kind. Participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you, Mr. Scott. Such a privilege to be surrounded by the body of Christ here.

1 Like

Thank you, Sieglinde. May the Lord bless others through you. I’m glad to have this resource.

1 Like

Thanks so much, domingoosabel. I pray that Christ the Lord draws us all ever nearer to Himself.

1 Like

Welcome! God bless u.

Thank you, brother Daniel; may Jesus richly bless you!

1 Like