Jeremy Petrusma

Say hello…
Hello everyone, it’s a privilege to start being involved with this community!

Where are you from?
I am from all over in Southern Ontario Canada but will be living in Hamilton ON, shortly!

What led you to join Connect?
I wanted to join connect to grow in a community asking the same questions that I am with a passion to see Christ glorified in our lives.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to offer my thoughts where I have them and learn from others perspectives and insights

3 Likes

Hi Jeremy, what a blessing it is to meet you my brother in Christ. You will be traveling all over the world digitally here at connect. Our worldwide community of believers and searchers are looking forward to your Q&A.
Anchor in His harbor during these times.
Mike

2 Likes

@jeremyp You will find many of like mind to yours here. I have already learned a lot in just about a month here. Welcome!

1 Like

Hi @jeremyp, it’s nice to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: Ther is much to glean from in the conversations here. Do feel free to offer your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @jeremyp! We are grateful to have you here. I look forward to learning alongside of you and the conversations you will bring to Connect!

2 Likes

Welcome @jeremyp. May God help you and us as a collective body of Christ to learn from each other.

2 Likes