Jeremy Pierce-Sunia

(Jeremy) #1

Hello Team!

I am from the Ministry of Teen Challenge here in Reedley, CA

I admire and adore the style, committment and love of the RZIM Apologetics

As a student advisor/teacher and choir director in a ministry that introduces, strengthens and leads men who are coming from years of addiction I aim to continue following Gods lead in all things.

9 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Hello @Jeremy.Pierce-Sunia, so grateful to have your here. I watched a video of Teen Challenge and was move to tears. God bless you for being part of such a truly inspiring, necessary ministry. This made my day as I have many in my family that struggled with addiction. Welcome!

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

Hi Jeremy! @Jeremy.Pierce-Sunia
What important and needed work you are doing with Teen Challenge.

So glad to have your perspective here in this community…I’m sure many would appreciate your insight on engaging those impacted by addiction.
Enjoy checking out the forums and great topics being discussed!

4 Likes
(Godsgift ) #4

Welcome. I have no doubt lessons garnered here rightly applied would definitely do you and your team much good of eternal value. Welcome.

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @Jeremy.Pierce-Sunia. I love your ministry. Here in Lansing Michigan they have some very very great testimonies. Thank you for coming alongside us. The experience of those leading at teen challenge will be greatly appreciated. God-bless.

3 Likes
(Jeremy) #6

Well thank you so much!! I’m very excited about this forum within RZIM ministry.

Any verses or subjects that the Lord has shown you lately?

1 Like
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #7

I have always loved philippians 4.6. It is one of those verses that give you hope that anxiety and uncertainty are something that we do not have to fear. My secretary also has a lot of anxiety with her son having made some really bad choices in his adult life. So she is trying to learn to cast her care. 1 Peter 5.7. We decided that 2018 would be the year that the Lord showed us how to not be anxious and how to cast our care. 2019 came and we were better but still not fully able to completely overcome anxiety. And it wasn’t until I was trying to help somebody else that philippians 4.8 was laid on my heart again. And I realized that this was an instructional verse on how to overcome anxiety and how to cast your care. So, that is what I do. And this song helps. https://youtu.be/ZXOrFgsgiWQ
God bless.

3 Likes
(Jeremy) #8

I really appreciate it! I believe everyone knows and loves someone who should stay with us. And that is only because Teen Challenge can be a strong tool for the Lord. And ONLY by God can we help.

2 Likes
(Jeremy) #9

Hey that was great!! Thank you. I’m taking 20 Guys to Westside Church of God in Fresno.

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #10

Philippians 4:6-9 my favorite scripture. I quote it all the time. I always forget the sequence of the adjectives. The song was so sweet and a good way to memorize them :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Lara S.) #11

Hey Jeremy! Welcome! I am proud to say I worked with and served the Teen Challenge Ministry in Swaziland many years ago. Happy to have you here :slight_smile:

1 Like